Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Pork Sirloin Roast


I recently came across a Pork Sirloin Roast at Food City.  I'll be honest, I have never cooked a pork sirloin roast.  But this was a good price and I was feeling adventurous.  


I didn't want to heat up the oven, so I opted to use the air fryer and the roast setting!

But first I needed to season this roast up!


I sprayed the roast lightly on both sides with olive oil spray.  Then I sprinkled all of these all over the roast!


Then into the air fryer on "Roast" for 35 minutes.  I checked it at 32 minutes and it was right at 145℉.  Perfect!  I let it rest for about 5 minutes before slicing.

This roast was flavorful, beyond tender, and super easy.  I mean, really, how more simple could it be?  Season, 35 minutes in the air fryer, 5 minutes of resting, and dinner was served!


I'll be purchasing more of these!



No comments:

Post a Comment