Monday, July 4, 2022

Around Lolly's Sideboard: 4th of July 2022

 


I love to celebrate America's Independence Day.  I am a proud descendent of several Revolutionary War Soldiers.  I realize that we do not have a perfect country, but there is nowhere else I'd rather live.

For this year's 4th of July Sideboard, I used these whimsical and colorful plates I found at Dollar General!  With the matching pot holders and serving bowls, I was off to a great start.  The coordinating dish towels were found at Dollar General as well.




Of course, I had to have a touch of Fiestaware!  The two star serving bowls?  I've had those so long I have no idea where they originated.

This Uncle Sam bobble head was purchased at Dollar Tree along with the bows and garland.



The Stars and Stripes salt and pepper shakers were an Avon purchase probably 30+ years ago!


Happy Birthday America!




1 comment: