Monday, December 26, 2022

Around Lolly's Table: Christmas 2022


 

This year's Christmas table was proudly set with my treasured Fiestaware Christmas pattern.  A cream colored tablecloth with cream napkins and simple gold napkin rings set the stage.

Sage colored pyramid candleholders with red candles are excellent accent pieces.

Gold chargers are the base for the cream colored plates with a greenery and ornament border.  The salad plates have a beautifully decorated Christmas tree in the center with the same coordinating colors that are on the dinner plates.


Matching mugs are just the right size for a cup of coffee or hot cider.  The Christmas tree glasses were my great aunt's.


Fiestaware even made matching flatware!



This vintage ceramic Christmas tree was my mother's back in the 1970s and she graciously gifted it to me.


This table was one of my favorites.  It just showed warmth and love to me.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Such a lovely way to eat and celebrate Christmas.

    ReplyDelete