Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Around Lolly's Sideboard: Valentine's Day 2022

 

It's that time again!  The month of love.  I've been working on this design in my mind for a few weeks.  Instead of just red and white, I branched out to include pinks and purples as well.

As always, Fiestaware is the ideal base for any decorating I do on my sideboard.  


Look closely and you'll spy not only plates, but mugs, disc pitchers, a carafe, and also a vintage coffee pot all in Fiestaware's classic colors.

Hobby Lobby is also a wonderful resource for "filling in the spaces"  These cute vintage style Valentine plates, and cardboard stand alone Valentines caught my eye.



 Aren't the three message blocks adorable?


The candy dispenser is filled with conversation hearts.


These two "love" mugs are from Hobby Lobby as are the mini plates.  The teapot is an antique store find.  It's marked McCormick Tea on the bottom.  


Here's the vintage coffee pot from Fiestaware along with two Fiesta latte mugs.


The Hershey cookbooks were purchased for me by Sweet Harold when we toured the Hershey factory years ago.  The "kiss" candy dish is full of, what else, Hershey kisses!


The banner is from Hobby Lobby.  The wooden blocks were purchased decades ago, but I can't remember where I got them.



I've had this mug for years.  It always makes me smile!



I hope these pictures give you some ideas for bringing some Valentine's cheer and happiness to your home!










1 comment: