Sunday, February 12, 2023

Around Lolly's Table: Valentine's Day 2023

 


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  For this blog post, I'm sharing some pictures taken during the daylight hours and also some made with dim background lighting with two votive candles on the table.  

This design is a combination of different pieces of china, glassware, serving pieces, salt and pepper shakers, different everything!  I think it all blended together well.

We'll start with the dinnerware.  This pattern is Romantic England by J and G Meakin of England.  I love the different castle and cottage patterns that are on the plates, salad plates, bowls, and cups.





I used a duo of glasses.  First, we'll look closely at the tall ice tea glasses.  They are Wheaton Glass Ruby Red Bullseye Iced Tea Tumblers.  The smaller glasses are Vintage King Crown Cranberry Cordial glasses.




The salt and pepper shakers are also the Wheaton Glass Ruby Red Bullseye pattern,


For the centerpiece, I used a new piece I recently purchased at an antique store.  A vintage Indiana glass cranberry glass pedestal candy dish.  It certainly is a statement piece!



Sweet Harold surprised me with an early Valentine's present with these coordianting pieces to make this table even more special.



I've had this small pedastal serving piece for years.


All in all, I think it's a romantic and inviting table!







1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I have a few pieces of that cranberry rimmed glass ware.

    ReplyDelete