Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Baked Flounder Tacos with Mexican Slaw


This is one of the easiest, fastest, and yummiest recipes I'll post.  While the flounder fillets baked, I mixed up the slaw and by the time I was taste testing the slaw, the timer went off signaling the fish were ready!  Perfect timing indeed.

I posted the recipe for the Mexican Slaw last week.  Click HERE for the recipe.  The recipe can easily be halved or doubled.  For today's tacos, I halved and we had just enough for our six tacos.

For the flounder, I had six (4-5 oz. fillets) which I patted dry with paper towels, seasoned them with Kinder's Carne Asada Seasoning, and baked for 14 minutes at 425 degrees F. on a rimmed baking sheet I sprayed with non-stick spray.

I used zero net carb street size tortillas, but you can use any type you'd like.  

Spoon some of the slaw on the prepared tortilla, top with a piece of the flounder, and top with chopped cilantro.  Make sure to have lime slices ready to squeeze over the fish!




No comments:

Post a Comment