Sunday, August 23, 2026

Take a Trip with Me Down the Rabbit Hole to Hatter Café, Mentone, AL

 


Last night, we drove up to Mentone and enjoyed a delicious meal at The Hatter Café.


Now y'all know when you go down the Rabbit Hole, things can get a little "unhinged."  Things that should be big are small.  Those that should be small are huge.  Straight becomes crooked. Time gets altered. You begin to wonder what exactly happened to you when you walked through the door.  In short, I began to feel as bewildered as Alice must have felt!

So, here we are.

I attempted to put these photos into some sort of chronological or sensible order.

I gave up.

Here they are in all their wonderful Mad World of the Mad Hatter glory. 🎩🐇🫖































And after you enjoy the delicious meal and the exceptional service, walk across the drive to the Gift Shop and go down another Rabbit Hole!




No comments:

Post a Comment