Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!!


I hope everyone has had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day and that you wore some article of green clothing and didn't get pinched!  I put a nice corned beef brisket in the crock pot this morning before leaving to go to work.  I literally could smell it from the garage when I came home this afternoon.  It's difficult to make a huge Irish meal after working all day.

So I decided to shred up the corned beef, added some thinly sliced Swiss cheese and mustard to oatmeal bread and 1, 2, 3 -- a St. Patrick Day Panini. The ever popular roasted potatoes made an appearance as well. 

Remember, if you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough!!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! I took a picture of my plate, but its not nearly as pretty as yours! Our dinner was DELICIOUS! I had 3 helpings as I said I would, even though the third helping was just a bite haha!

    ReplyDelete