Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mellow Mushroom

Mid afternoon meal which served as lunch and supper.  We chose one of our favorites:  Mellow Mushroom.  Our server was efficient and super friendly.  She also had extremely interesting teal blue, chin length hair.  Cool.

We started with artichoke/spinach dip.  It came out quickly, super hot with nicely toasted bread.  The shaved parmesan on top was a nice touch.

We decided on the Mighty Meaty pizza.  As is obvious from the name, this one is loaded with pepperoni, ham, ground beef and bacon.  Extremely thin crust but left in the pizza oven about 2 minutes too long for my taste buds.  The crust was almost to the scorched point. 


I had to deduct a "fork" from the rating system due to the waitresses calling me "hon."  Now an 80 year old waitress at a diner in Bonifay....I have no problem with that.  But a kid younger than my children taking the liberty of calling me that....uh, no. 

All in all 3 out of 5 forks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment