Saturday, August 30, 2014

Dining Out - Gulf Coast -- 723 Whiskey Bravo


We arrived mid-afternoon on Highway 30A and were starving.  We chose 723 Whiskey Bravo for a late lunch.  We were promptly seated and Mickey was our server.  He was very helpful in assisting me in choosing the perfect "I'm finally at the beach" libation to begin my meal.

A very cold, delicious watermelon martini.


I again went to him for direction on a lunch selection and he definitely helped me choose the PERFECT beginning for my week at the beach.

A Caesar Salad topped with Panko Shrimp.  Lightly dressed (so no soggy romaine!) and a liberal amount of Parmesan.  The shrimp were freshly prepared and I enjoyed their extra crunch due to the panko.


Sweet Harold went with his personal favorite....the seafood basket:  This one had oysters, shrimp and grouper.  As always, he was pleased.


In large part to Mickey's attention to detail at our table and the freshly prepared food, Lolly gives 723 Whiskey Bravo 5 out of 5 forks!

No comments:

Post a Comment