Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cheaha Brewing Company

My daughter and I recently enjoyed a leisurely lunch at the Cheaha Brewing Company.  Located in the old L & N Freight Train Station, the ambience is rustic and charming.  

Here's a description from their website:  Cheaha Brewing Company is unlike any other pub style restaurant that has ever existed in the City of Anniston in modern times.  CBC operates as a fully functioning brew pub. We serve finely crafted beer brewed onsite in our brewery.  Our beer is paired with uniquely prepared dishes using locally grown, organic produce/dairy products and all natural meats.

While we didn't sample any of the beers on our visit, I did find my Caesar Salad to be delicious.  Look at the size of those croutons!


The burger shown below ($12) was cooked perfectly, the bun was soft and the lettuce and tomato were nice and fresh.  The salad shown above was my side item.


My daughter chose the Patty Melt ($12) and she specialized her order to change from a marbled rye to sourdough bread.  Waffle fries were her side item of choice.  


This is definitely on my "try again at dinner" list.  Please click on the link above and check out their Daily Specials and also their entertainment listings.


1 comment:

  1. This is the BEST place to eat and drink in anniston

    ReplyDelete