Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mediterranean Mondays

Beginning tomorrow, we will have a series of recipes which incorporate two of my favorite things:  

1.  Mediterranean recipes 

2.  The ease of cooking in the crock pot.

Mondays for most of us are hectic and rushed after the relaxation of the weekend.  What better day to put the crock pot to use for you?  If you don't have time on Monday to do the prep work for the crock pot ingredients, do what I did tonight.  

Tomorrow's recipe will be Beef Pizzaiola.  Instead of getting up 30 minutes earlier tomorrow morning, I sauteed the onions and garlic tonight, browned the sirloin and let the ingredients cool.  Now they will sit in the fridge until tomorrow morning.  I'll take a few minutes to heat everything on the stove top to get the chill gone and then simply add to the crock pot to cook all day while I'm at work. 

I hope you enjoy the recipes I'll be sharing in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment