Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Season Brunch 2014

I'll be hosting a Christmas Brunch this Saturday.  Here are some pictures of the table setting.  I love the simplicity of the Holly with Berries tablecloth and napkins.  My sister purchased the tablecloth years ago at a church bazaar.  It's hand hemmed.  I treasure it so very much.




But for a little touch of whimsy, I used 222 Fifth Third Day of Christmas plates and latte coffee mugs purchased a few years ago at Hobby Lobby.  Aren't they fun?






The pitcher is a great find that I purchased on the World's Longest Yard Sale this past August.  I love that the gold rim matches the gold rims on the glassware.  If anyone can give me any information on this particular piece, I certainly would appreciate it.


I will use this serving bowl and individual serving bowls for the All Time Southern Favorite:  Ambrosia.


And one last picture of the table at a different angle.


I'll be posting the pictures with recipes of all our brunch goodies sometime this weekend.  Check back please!

No comments:

Post a Comment