Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Story Dinner 2014 - Table Setting Ideas

This year's meal is based on the movie The Christmas Story.  I've had such fun planning this meal.  I hope you  enjoy the pictures!


Of course, you can't think of the movie without remembering "It's a Major Award" leg lamp!  I found this miniature version (20 inches high) at Kohl's.  The crate and straw are from Michael's.  A few minutes with a black magic marker and "F-R-A-G-I-L-E" is done!


Fiestaware Christmas plates, salad plates, bowls and mugs are perfect for the dinnerware especially when matched up with the coordinating silverware.


In case you forget and use some language you shouldn't, a few bars of Lifebuoy Soap are at the ready!



I couldn't forget to invite one of the Bumpuses' hound dogs!  He brought along some Ovaltine as his hostess gift!



 I promise I was very careful with my new Red Ryder BB gun.  I didn't shoot my eye out!




And for dessert....two kinds of FFFFuuuudge!  Milk Chocolate and Peppermint Semi-Sweet.  


No comments:

Post a Comment