Fleur de Lis

Fleur de Lis

Follow by Email

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Fried Potatoes on the grill!



It's grilling season!  And remember you can carry that cast iron OUTSIDE to the grill!

Before I put the burgers on to cook, I cubed up a few Russet potatoes, added a little corn oil to one of my cast iron skillets and let that get sizzling hot.

Added in the potatoes and let them cook.  Don't stir them for at least 5 or 6 minutes.  If you give in to the urge to stir, they will stick and you will have a mess.  Don't ask me how I know this.

When the potatoes are a nice golden brown, remove from the grill (CAREFULLY) and scoop out the potatoes to a paper towel lined planed to drain.

Sprinkle with a little salt and McCormick Caribbean Jerk Seasoning.  Serve immediately.



No comments:

Post a Comment