Wednesday, July 29, 2015

It's Road Trip Time!

I wanted to give all of you a heads up!  Next week, Fleur de Lolly and Sweet Harold will be taking a road trip.  And what a road trip it will be!  We will be escaping the smothering heat and humidity of the South and going to the Great North.  As in Detroit, Ontario Canada, and, time permitting, all the way to Sault Ste. Marie!
 
There will be LOTS of pictures as we explore, what is to us, completely unknown territory.  I am so excited and will make sure to share notes and opinions on a variety of restaurants.  If you have any suggestions, please share!
 
Of course, I'll bore y'all with my version of "home movie" pictures of things that catch my eye.  
 
Prayers, good thoughts, and happy mojo requested for a safe and fun trip please!

No comments:

Post a Comment