Sunday, May 15, 2016

Spinach Dip served with vegetables and crackers


I LOVE spinach dip. And it usually makes its appearance at holiday time or bridal or baby showers. But at my house, I may mix up a batch at any given time. Yesterday was no exception. As usual for me, I sneak in a couple of extra ingredients and tend to change them from one time to the next. Here's yesterday's version!

1 - 10 oz. box of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
16 oz. sour cream
4 oz. mayonnaise
4 oz. Greek yogurt
1 envelope Knorr's Vegetable Mix
3 green onions, thinly sliced
8 oz. water chestnuts, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 oz. diced pimento

Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl until combined. Refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve. Serve with your favorite crackers and/or chopped vegetables.


1 comment:

  1. lol....i love spinach dip, but only make it for party's for some reason

    ReplyDelete