Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Dining Out Gulf Coast: Sharon's Cafe, Mexico Beach, FL


Being at the beach doesn't mean seafood for every meal...well, for me it could. Seriously. But sometimes, you need your protein in the form of traditional breakfast food. This past Sunday was my b'day and Sharon's Cafe was the chosen spot for my birthday breakfast.

Sharon's Cafe is located right in the middle of Mexico Beach at 1100 Hwy. 98, Mexico Beach, FL 32410. A small (very small) cafe that appears to be a favorite of locals and visitors alike. There was a fishing tournament in town that weekend and fishermen (and women) were getting their breakfast before heading out of town. Our wait was about 15 minutes. 

We were seated in a tiny corner of the cafe......see the pic.  


Our server (didn't catch her name in the mad rush that was going on) was great. She managed many tables at one time and never once seemed stressed or out of her element. She was a pro.

I ordered the Steak and Eggs...a ribeye ordered medium and was served well. But that wasn't going to ruin the birthday breakfast. I ordered the scrambled eggs soft and trust me, they were soft. I enjoyed my meal, but only had a few bites of the hashbrowns.


Sweet Harold ordered the ham and cheese omelet. Breakfast is HIS meal. He loves it in any form. He enjoyed his breakfast.  Our server made sure his coffee cup never more than half empty.


If you're looking for a fun, loud, busy, local place for breakfast while in Mexico Beach, Sharon's Cafe is the spot for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment