Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Creamy Broccoli Slaw


This was the first time I've ever purchased or eaten broccoli slaw. It won't be the last! The convenience of the bagged broccoli slaw left me with time to play with the dressing. As with most things I come up with there was a lot of experimentation, but I was very pleased with the result. If you like a wetter slaw, add more mayo.  If you like a more dry slaw, cut back on the mayo a bit.

1/2 cup mayo (I use Duke's)
2 - 3 T. white wine vinegar
2 - 3 T. Creole mustard (or any whole grain mustard)
Salt and pepper to taste
12 oz. bag of broccoli slaw

In a large bowl, add the first 3 ingredients. Whisk to combine. Salt and pepper to taste.

Add broccoli slaw and mix well to combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment