Sunday, July 30, 2017

Honey Ginger Stir Fry Vegetables


I made this dish to pair with the Grilled Honey Ginger Chicken Breasts.

I have to tell you, the more I look at this picture, the hungrier I get! All the bright colors are so inviting, aren't they? I'll share the vegetables I used, but use whatever you have on hand.

2 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium yellow squash, diced
1 medium zucchini, diced
2 carrots, diced
1 cup broccoli florets
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
4 oz. diced water chestnuts
1/2 t. salt
1/4 t. freshly ground black pepper
1/4 t. dried red pepper flakes
a sprinkling of black sesame seeds for garnish

Preheat garlic olive oil over high heat in a wok or large skillet until oil shimmers.

Add garlic and let cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add the vegetables and, cook stirring constantly, for 2 - 3 minutes. You want the vegetables to be tender-crisp, mushy! During the last 30 seconds of cooking, add salt, pepper, dried red pepper flakes and drizzle with the Honey Ginger Vinegar.

Remove from heat and serve immediately. Garnish with a sprinkling of black sesame seeds.


No comments:

Post a Comment