Sunday, July 9, 2017

Mexican Fiesta Table Setting

Yesterday, we celebrated my daughter and son-in-law's birthday. They chose enchiladas, refried beans, guacamole, etc. for the menu.  Below are pictures of the table!

The table covering is a bright, colorful PiƱata theme piece of material from Hobby Lobby which was cut to size to fit the table. The plates are the Sedona pattern from Pfaltzgraff . The glassware is Fiestaware with the shamrock color rings. 


This set of castanets were my mother in laws. I have no idea where she found these, but I felt they added a nice "snappy" touch to the table setting. 



I love these handpainted avocado and chile pepper condiment holders. What are they for, you ask? For guacamole and salsa, of course!



I used the smaller "salad plates" for the young granddaughters' place settings.



No comments:

Post a Comment