Thursday, July 20, 2017

Red Apple, Cilantro & Roasted Onion Salad Dressing


I'm always ready to try new salad dressing recipes. This unique salad dressing is courtesy of King's Olive Oil Company. 

I was intrigued by the combination of flavors listed but decided to give it a try. I'm very glad I did. I made a salad from red leafy lettuce, strips of multicolored bell peppers, and cucumbers. Of course, you can add the veggies you like. These are the ones I had on hand tonight.

The Red Apple Balsamic has such a great aroma and has a delicate sweet apple flavor which is fruitier than most balsamics.  The Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil balances the robust flavor of cilantro with the sweet mellow taste of roasted onions.

This salad dressing recipe is probably the easiest one you'll ever make!

Using a plastic bowl with a lid or a glass cruet, add equal parts of Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar and Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil.

Shake well until emulsified. Pour over salad and mix well. Serve immediately .

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment