Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Wing Wednesdays: Carolina Vinegar BBQ Sauced Wings


As you all know, I love all things vinegar based. That definitely includes my BBQ choices. While in the grocery store, I noticed this vinegar based sauce from Heinz.



Let's cook some wings!

2 lbs. chicken wings, separated and tips removed (discard tips or freeze and add to the next batch of stock you make)
Garlic Salt
4 - 6 ounces Heinz Carolina Vinegar Style BBQ Sauce

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick spray.

Lightly season the wings with garlic salt. Place on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.

Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. 

Using a silicone brush, completely cover the wings with a liberal layer of sauce. Return to oven for 5 - 7 minutes or until the sauce glazes on the wings.  Serve immediately.





1 comment:

  1. I love vinegar. So, I'll be looking for this. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete