Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018


If you are a regular reader of my blog, you'll definitely recognize the Thanksgiving tablecloth and napkins. They're a tradition for my table. Maybe one day I'll select another for my favorite holiday table, but I have my doubts.

Last year, I was sidelined with a broken foot and was unable to decorate a table for Thanksgiving. I had purchased these gorgeous plates a few weeks before my accident and they had to sit on the shelf and miss the fun.  I'm making up for that this year.


The plates (and bowls and salad plates and serving bowls!) were purchased from Tuesday Morning. Pheasants and ducks were also available!




These little turkey napkin rings have been on my table for decades. 


Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pattern on the plates. Beautiful.
    I'm glad you are getting to use your favorites this year.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

  2. OMGosh that is wonderful! l understand how much work is put into each scene. A Happy Healthy New Year to you and your family. You can check more of such designs and pics here at https://www.happynewyear2019wishesimages.com . "Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery, to~day is a gift,
    that's why it's called the present!.

    ReplyDelete