Friday, January 1, 2021

Around Lolly's Sideboard: Snowmen and Polka Dots

 


Now that January is here, it's time for SNOWMEN to invade my kitchen.  I have several sets of dishes with different snowmen and snowwomen motifs.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

These luncheon/salad sized plates were purchased at Hobby Lobby many years ago.  


The set also includes a cookie jar and salt and pepper shakers.


I added blue and white candle holders with a snowflake motif along with some cuddly Beanie Baby Polar Bears for the top shelf.


These two cute wooden sleds were an online auction win.


I placed a Ms. Snowman Beanie Baby with two of my favorite snowmen mugs for the bottom level.  These are extra-large mugs that are perfect for hot chocolate.  I filled large clear vases with blue and silver ornaments and filled in the empty space with acrylic "ice" crystals.



Keep a watch on the blog because more snowmen are coming in the days ahead!  Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. Pretty. Goodness, you do have a lot of decorations for that side board.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete