I decided to call this sideboard display "Summer in Paris." These are some of my most favorite pieces and I enjoyed them for most of the summer, but am just now getting around to sharing them with y'all.
These glasses were purchased at Williams Sonoma along with the larger ones on the shelves next to the dinner plates. The pitcher with the fleur de lis motif was a purchase from the former Classic on Noble restaurant after they closed their doors for the final time. It's nice to have a little bit of that history here at my home.
I found these two plates at an antique store years ago. I really need to find the others in the set.
This set of dinnerware was purchased at Dillard's. I absolutely love the shape, design, and color. Not only is it a beautiful color to use during the summer months, it's lovely at Christmas time as well.








No comments:
Post a Comment