Sunday, May 31, 2020

Around Lolly's Table: Lemonade Days


As y'all know, I love all things lemon!  When my daughter sent a message telling me that Dollar Tree had lovely stoneware with a lemon motif, I went the next day to check it out.  Not only did they have stoneware, but glassware as well.  To complete my happiness, matching placemats, dish towels, and potholders with the same pattern were available.  And remember, everything is $1 each!

These beautiful dishes will be gracing my summer time table for weeks.  Just looking at them lifts my mood and brings a smile to my face.





As beautiful a table that these pieces made on our outdoor deck dining table, what if it rains?  I had to set our dining room table to share with y'all as well.  Enjoy!











1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. My Dollar Tree never has anything like that.

    ReplyDelete