Thursday, October 22, 2020

Around Lolly's Table: Halloween 2020 Skeleton Time!

 

Here is 2020's Halloween Table featuring Skeletons and Skulls.  You can have a great table setting without being gory or overly scary.  I had fun decorating this table for all of you to get ideas and inspiration for your own table setting.


I started with a black table covering and accented with a fun skeleton table runner featuring a black and orange motif.

The plates and glassware are from Home Goods.  The silverware was a great find at an estate sale last summer.


The glassware is creepy but in an elegant way!

The delicate salt cellars were a birthday purchase from an antique store in Huntsville, Alabama.  The salt spoons were found in Mentone, Alabama, during the World's Longest Yard Sale years ago.


And how about these guys? They were purchased at Tuesday Morning.


I added a few nice spiders sneaking around the silver candelabras.


I fell in love with this skeleton hand hourglass!


This skull is battery-operated and flashes through a rainbow of colors.  


For the centerpiece, I used one of my silver serving trays.  No polishing here!  I wanted the slightly tarnished look for this table.  I filled the three beakers with water tinted with food coloring to get a really cool effect.




I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. Love it all. The glasses are super cute. I haven't been to the longest garage sale in a good many years. But, we do love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you're ever up this way on the sale, let me know. We only live a mile or so off the route!

      Delete