Saturday, November 7, 2020

Around Lolly's Table: Pheasant Season

 


I absolutely love this set of Pheasant tableware that I found at Tuesday Morning a few years ago.  With the same set, there are plates, etc. with turkeys, mallards, and stags. These say FALL is here to me.  I have mixed and matched these a few times, but I wanted to showcase the beautiful pheasants for this table.



The chargers are from Hobby Lobby, the tablecloth was a gift from my daughter, and the flatware was an online auction win!

These glasses have a unique story. I came across the highball glasses on a stop on the World's Longest Yard Sale years ago.  A few years later, lo and behold, if I didn't find the old fashion glasses on the World's Longest Yard Sale, but in a completely different state!




These colorful pheasant figurines were all found at estate and yard sales.

All in all, I think this is a perfect Fall table!




1 comment: