Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Around Lolly's Sideboard: Santa Claus is Coming to Town!


 Santa Claus is Coming to Town!  He surely will be here soon.  I felt it important to give the Man in Red his due by dedicating an entire blog post (and sideboard setting) to him.


The reindeer and greenery from last week's design remain up top along with the red Fiestaware pitcher.


I used a combination of Santa plates with bright and colorful "be jolly" plates.  Plastic glasses with peppermint stripes go nicely with those plates.  Of course, the Santa Claus is Coming to Town Mugs are perfect for the Santa plates.  I love that he's checking his list!


I certainly do love Santa!


I added in some Old World Santas to complete the sideboard decorations.





I've had this carved wooden version for years.


and the grandkids absolutely love this one because he does rock back and forth!


I hope these photos made you smile!

1 comment: