Sunday, August 22, 2021

Around Lolly's Sideboard: Beach Time!

 



This is one of my favorite set of dishes. Kohl's had these about 10 years ago and I immediately fell in love with them. The pattern is Sonoma Seaside.  As you can see, there are square AND round plates and bowls.  I couldn't choose between the two and purchased both. For the sideboard setting, I displayed three of each.


Look how the pale blue and the light tan pair together, just like the water, sky, and sand!

The glassware is formed with tiny bubbles that mimic those found in the sea foam.





I always imagine this extra large serving bowl filled to the brim with boiled shrimp.


And how about seafood gumbo or chowder in these unique bowls?


 
These guys are perfect for the top and keep a close eye out on the goings on in the kitchen!


The napkin rings were purchased at Hobby Lobby, spray painted white, and then a small sea shell was hot glued into place.



I hope these pictures puts you in a 'beachy' state of mind!

1 comment: