Friday, October 29, 2021

Around Lolly's Sideboard: Halloween 2021

 


For this Halloween, I brought some extra creepy onto the sideboard!

The plates and glasses were purchased at Home Goods a few years ago.



My youngest granddaughter loves this plastic rat (complete with a squeaker!) that sounds eerily realistic when squeezed!


I can't decorate for Halloween without a couple of Poe's ravens showing up for the party.


These guys were living at Tuesday Morning until I brought them home a year or so ago.  You can also place tea lights in their heads for a little glow.


I love this skeleton hand hour glass!


And a nice furry spider is essential!


These three bottles labeled "Bat Droppings," "Vampire's Blood," and "Poison" are filled with water with food coloring to reach the desired shade.


I hope you enjoy this display as much as we are this Halloween Season!



2 comments: