Monday, October 4, 2021

Around Lolly's Table - Fall 2021

 

My favorite time of year !  Fall has arrived and the leaves are changing colors and the days are shortening.  For the dining room table, I selected a plaid tablecloth with rust, dark green yellow, and ivory colors.  A friend made the serving tray which I placed in the middle of the table with small acorn S and P shakers.  I've had the glass candle holder for many years.  I love the embossed Fall leaves that circle the candle.

I selected Fiestaware Paprika for the place settings along with bronze colored chargers with a leaf motif.  The chargers are from Hobby Lobby.  The glasses are also Fiestaware with a Shamrock accent stripe.

The napkins are from Kohl's and the flatware was purchased at World Market.



This table looks inviting, doesn't it?



1 comment: