Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Sheet Pan Meal: Roasted Veggies with Cubed Chicken with Hardin's Poultry Seasoning

 


Here's another of my favorites:  a sheet pan meal.  Everything is drizzled with olive oil, seasoned, tossed together and goes on one rimmed baking sheet.  25 minutes later, your meal is served!

I had two small bags of mixed broccoli, carrots, and snow peas.  I added a small red and yellow onion cut into wedges, about 4 oz. of sliced white mushrooms, and a red bell pepper.  I cubed 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts into 1-inch chunks and added them into the bowl with the veggies.  

Then I drizzled about 2 or 3 T. of olive over the chicken and veggies.  Now here's my seasoning choice for today's lunch.


You can find this and all their other great products HERE.

I sprinkled on about 1 T. of the seasoning because there was a LOT of veggies in my bowl.  That's another great thing about sheet pan meals.  For this one, you could cube chicken thighs or a mixture of white and dark meat.  You can use your favorite veggies.  If you don't like snow peas, leave those out.  If you like Brussels sprouts, add those instead.  The amount of chicken and veggies will determine the amount of olive oil and seasoning.  Adjust accordingly.

When your choice of chicken and veggies have been stirred to completely coat with the olive oil and seasoning, place on a large rimmed baking sheet.

Bake in an oven preheated to 375 degrees F. for about 25 minutes or until the veggies have begun to brown and the chicken is cooked through.

Serve immediately.


This seasoning really enhanced the flavor of both the chicken and the vegetables.  I even sprinkled on a little more after my serving was on my plate!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment