Monday, March 18, 2024

Around Lolly's Table: St. Patrick's Table 2024


Y'all know how I love to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!  My Irish heritage shines forth on March 17th and I stand proud as one who has Irish DNA in her genetic makeup!


Fiestaware in Sage was my choice for plates and bowls for this year's table.  It coordinated better with the green shade in the table runner shamrocks.


The "shamrock" salad plates were an Ebay purchase from years ago as well as the napkin rings.  I paired the gold flatware to match the gold chargers.


The gorgeous centerpiece vase is Fenton.  The S and P shakers are Fiestware sage as well.  The March 17th block is from Hobby Lobby as are the vintage-esque cards that bring to mind St. Patrick Days from yesteryear.



This uranium glass pitcher and matching glasses were my Great Aunt Marie's.  I'm sure somewhere out there she's thrilled they were used on this fun occasion.



This lephrechaun, named Larry, was purchased at St. George's Market in Belfast, Northern Ireland during our visit there last December.


This cute replica of an Irish cottage can actually burn a small square of peat!  The smoke rises from the chimney as it burns.


This miniature tea set was found in my mother's belongings.  I honored her by having it on this year's table.


We had a 5 hour dinner at this table and it was great fun to spend that time with friends!



1 comment: