Thursday, July 11, 2024

Around Lolly's Table: Vegetables!


You will probably recognize these pieces from a recent #aroundlollyssideboard blog post.  When I decided to change the sideboard setting, I wasn't quite ready to put these beautiful and colorful pieces away.  I love summer vegetables and these needed a second showing!

The appetizer plates match perfectly with the colors of the Fiestaware plates!  The corresponding salt and pepper shakers are a cute touch to have at the ready with each plate setting.





My daughter gifted me with these Mason jar glasses with a honey bee motif.  


For the centerpieces, I used this lovely soup tureen covered in colorful vegetables.




I found this celery pitcher at an antique store many years ago.  I love its unique design.


I wanted to continue the vegetable theme with this cookbook which is chockful of delicious farm to table recipes.


I think you'll agree that these beautiful pieces deserved another showing!







No comments:

Post a Comment