Friday, October 18, 2013

Asian Pulled Pork with Gravy served over Rice


Here's the Round II version of the Lettuce Wrap Crock Pot Pork.  Review the recipe for that dish if you haven't seen it from earlier in the week.

There was about 3 cups of shredded pork left over along with a little over a cup of sauce which I used to make a light gravy.  I put the sauce in a small Dutch oven over medium high heat.  Then in a small bowl, I mixed 1/4 cup cold water and 1 T. cornstarch until it was dissolved.  

When the sauce came to a boil, I whisked in the cornstarch mixture and let it thicken and then added the shredded pork and lowered the heat to low until it heated through.

Served over rice and with a drizzle of Sriracha hot sauce, it was an excellent Round II meal.



2 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious and worth a try, thanks for posting this recipe.


    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! I hope you enjoy it. Lolly

    ReplyDelete