Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Winter Wonderland Table Setting

With the entire United States in a deep freeze this week, it seems appropriate to have my tables set with Snowmen and blues and silvers and whites.

A few on the sideboard a/k/a the china cabinet.


The dining room table is a mixture of three different styles of plates from Hobby Lobby.  I was fortunate to get a few last year and waited this year for the after Christmas 80% off sale to obtain a few more pieces. 






Love the salt shakers.


And at 80% off, I couldn't resist the pitcher.  I absolutely LOVE pitchers on the table.


Clear glass vases/candle holders filled with dollar store blue and silver ornaments of different sizes and then filled in with "ice" pieces from Hobby Lobby.



And now on to the kitchen table with a blue tablecloth from Kohl's covered with a white doily to mimic a huge snowflake.  


A blue and white Fiesta ware place setting with Hobby Lobby Snowmen Salad Plates



Before Thanksgiving I spied these candle holders at lobby of hobbies.  And I kept watching them, and kept watching them and then a few days after Christmas, I went in the store and they are still there waiting on ME.  At 80% off, the larger one was $2.80 and the smaller one $2.00.  I'm glad they waited for me.


And to complete the table in a perfect way:  Mr. Bingle.  A very special thank you to my dear friend JuJu for giving me my own Mr. Bingle.  He looks right at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment