Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hot & Spicy Sausage Balls


I made these for my Mother's Day Breakfast this morning. Because I'm a "live on the edge" kinda gal, I used HOT breakfast sausage and Pepper Jack Cheese. And yes, I'm glad I did. These were great.

Once again, four ingredients and 30 minutes later, you have little bites of delicious goodness to start your day, snack on during the day or enjoy as a midnight munch fest. Or all three. It's up to you!

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

1 pound hot breakfast sausage
2 cups shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
2 cups Bisquick
1/8 cup water

I used my Kitchen Aide stand mixer for ease of mixing. Put all ingredients in mixing bowl and either run mixer on low until everything is combined or give your biceps a workout and mix with a heavy duty spatula or spoon.

Roll mix into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes depending on the size of the sausage balls.


No comments:

Post a Comment