Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dining Out - Southeast -- Southern Kick BBQ, Crossville, TN


We had fun last weekend traveling on U.S. Highway 127 through Tennessee and into Kentucky on the "World's Longest Yard Sale."  We were extremely fortunate to luck up at this food truck during lunch time.  

As you all know, in Lolly World, BBQ should oink and not moo nor cluck.  So when I saw the menu (pictured below) on the side of the truck, I knew this is where I would enjoy the 127 Special.


Sauce was provided on the side (always a HUGE plus in my book) so you could add a little, none or a lot.  I had a nice chat with Logan after devouring my sandwich and he told me that he and his mom had developed the sauce themselves.  They hit a home run with the sauce recipe.  I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch and meeting Logan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment