Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Napoleon House - Dining Out - New Orleans, LA

Another photo album turned up MORE pictures of New Orleans food.  This time was lunch at Napoleon House.  It's always such a pleasure to have a leisurely meal here, either in the cozy courtyard or in the dimly lit interior with classical music playing in the background.  

Let's start with a frosty Bloody Mary.  As always, they make a delicious version.


Next up, my seafood gumbo with crab claws.  I wish I had taken the time to wipe the rim of that bowl!


My son's corned beef po'boy....from the picture it looks like they were a little stingy with the corned beef!


My daughter in law's muffuletta (ham, salami, pastrami, Swiss cheese, provolone cheese and Italian Olive Salad)


Sweet Harold's Red Beans and Rice with Sausage and a side salad


No comments:

Post a Comment