Monday, November 10, 2014

After the Hunt: Pheasants ~~ Table Setting

I've decided to have a series of meals featuring game.  The first one featured pheasants.  Before we get to the food pictures and recipes, I must share the table setting photos.  I thoroughly enjoyed planning this table setting and mixing and matching Fall colors. I hope you enjoy the photos.

The vase is vintage Hoosier glassware.  The feathers, flowers, etc. are from Hobby Lobby and designed by yours truly.  My first official centerpiece arrangement.  I was pleased (and surprised!) by the outcome.








The plates, saucers, soup mugs and sandwich trays are my beloved Hull drip pattern.


Each diner had their own individual bottle of bourbon.  I used King's Amber goblets and vintage Flying Pheasant glasses.







So what do you think about the After the Hunt: Pheasants table setting?

No comments:

Post a Comment