Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dining Out New Orleans: Akira Sushi Hibachi

We recently dined at Akira Sushi Hibachi in Metairie, LA.  Please follow this link to their website for lots of pictures, menu and more.

I am a sushi nibbler.  I will try bites of what the others order.  That being said, I began my meal with the clear broth soup.  Mushrooms, noodles, green onions in a fish broth base.  $1.75


And I followed up with the jumbo shrimp and vegetable tempura.  $8.75


Other selections for the table included:

One of my favorites is Tuna Tataki $11.50


California Roll $4.50


Fried Fish Roll: (No rice) Snow crab, masago, avocado, cream cheese inside, wrapped in white fish, then fried whole roll, served with eel sauce, spicy mayo $13.95

Rocky Roll:  Shrimp Tempura, asparagus, crab meat and masago, topped with BBQ scallop and green onion, served with eel sauce and spicy mayo $13.95


No comments:

Post a Comment