Friday, October 2, 2015

Sausage Balls


Yes, I've blogged this recipe several times. But it remains one of the most popular recipes on the blog. So this morning when I mentioned on Fleur de Lolly's Facebook page that I had a batch in the oven I received requests to post the recipe one more time. Here ya go!

1 pound breakfast sausage
2 cups Bisquick or baking mix
2 1/2 cups freshly grated sharp Cheddar cheese
1/2 t. ground mustard
1/4 cup water

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine all ingredients until completely incorporated. I use my Kitchenaid stand mixer with the dough hook attachment. It makes VERY quick work of combining all the ingredients.

Using your hands, roll the mixture into individuals sausage balls about the size of a large walnut. Place on baking sheet as you go. Bake for 17 - 20 minutes until sausage is cooked through.

Let cool slightly and dig in!



No comments:

Post a Comment