Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Publix Boneless Stuffed Chicken Breasts Cordon Bleu


I've long been intrigued by the "ready to cook entrees" at Publix. This week, I decided it would be an interesting blog series to try some new dinner options here at Chez Lolly. This week has been more hectic than usual and tonight we chose to try the stuffed boneless chicken breast cordon bleu.

This particular package was 1.5 pounds @ $6.69/lb. for a total of $10.04. I considered this an excellent price for a prepared meal for two people. We had roasted broccoli/cauliflower mix to go alongside.

The chicken is prepackaged in a ready-to-go-into-the-oven container. There are instructions on the package to bake for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.


The chicken was very tender and flavorful. The ham and cheese were your typical chicken cordon bleu varieties. There was an adequate amount of cheese and spinach, but the cheese did ooze from the chicken while baking. The portion was very large and I only ate half of my share.

Would I purchase these again? Most definitely!


No comments:

Post a Comment