Monday, December 14, 2020

Around Lolly's Sideboard: Fiestaware Christmas

I own several sets of Christmas china/place settings.  Y'all know I have a special place in my heart for Fiestaware.  These ivory salad plates with the colorful Christmas tree centered in the middle coordinate perfectly with the ivory dinner plates with the wreath like border.  I love the country kitchen vibe this sideboard setting gives off to my kitchen!



I paired Fiestware glasses with the Shamrock green striping around the bowl.  


Here's a closer look at the festive place settings.


The matching mugs are the perfect size for a steaming cup of coffee or cocoa.


The Scarlet pitcher has been a mainstay on the prior Christmas sideboard settings.  It's still right at home with the small coordinating ivory tray and the pedestal candlesticks.



I believe this is my favorite sideboard to date!  What do you think?




1 comment:

  1. I love the Christmas tree design on them. All of it together is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete