Saturday, December 19, 2020

Around Lolly's Sideboard: Pine Cones and Holly Berries

 


One of my favorite sets of dishes, Christmas themed or not.  Instead of the bright reds and greens that are typical of Christmastime, this set features a crimson red and dark green.

I purchased these at Hobby Lobby several years ago.  There's no "named" pattern on the back so to speak. It also includes a cake plate and a large serving platter.  



I collect different types of pitchers.  I was thrilled that this set had an accompanying pitcher.


A trio of dark red candles provides the backdrop for the pinecone salt and pepper shakers which sit prettily on holly leaves!


I love this size coffee/tea mug.  Notice the small pinecone on the top of the handle!



The glasses are an online auction win!


I purchased this wooden bowl years ago at World Market.  A quick trip to my mama's yard for fresh pine cones worked out great!


These plates, salad plates, and mugs set a gorgeous table and they definitely make the sideboard look beautiful during the holiday season.




1 comment:

  1. A very Southern scene with all the pine cones. Looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete