Thursday, December 24, 2020

Around Lolly's Sideboard: Nutcrackers on Parade

 

Here's my last Christmas themed sideboard that showcases my Nutcracker collection! There's just something about all the different sizes, shapes, and personalities found in nutcrackers.

A few weeks ago, Sweet Harold gave me The Three Wise Men that he found at Hobby Lobby.


I chose four "guards" to place on either side for their protection!



Here's a look at the "big guys" on the top shelf!






I was fortunate enough to find Peppermint Themed nutcrackers to match the peppermint patterned plates!


You don't have to spend a lot of money to decorate with these guys.  These little ones were purchased at the dollar store!




And these two always make me smile!  Who wouldn't love a Venetian gondolier and a Frenchmen showing up with wine and bread?


I hope you've enjoyed all the different Christmas themes this past month.  But stay tuned, the snowmen and snowwomen will be here soon in January!


1 comment: