Thursday, April 4, 2024

Around Lolly's Table: Easter 2024


I purchased this gorgeous set of china at an antique store in Huntsville, Alabama several years ago.  The moment I saw their table loaded down with a service for 8 along with several serving pieces, I knew it was going home with me.

The pattern is Noritake Smilax (circa 1949-1951).  The delicate flowers intertwined around the outside of the pieces with the gorgeous Spring time colors called to my soul!




The handblown Lenox crystal is pale yellow and is a perfect match for the china.


This fun little Easter basket with colored eggs was my mother's.  She always put this out on her kitchen table in the Spring.


My great-aunt collected rabbits.  This Mr. and Mrs. Rabbit was a gift from my great-uncle to her.  I love showing them off!





I had been waiting to set this particular table.  I've planned it in my mind a dozen times.  I was very pleased with the results!



No comments:

Post a Comment