Saturday, October 26, 2019

Around Lolly's Table: Autumn Birthday Meal


Here's another entry for #aroundlollystable. It's that time of year again!  Time for me to prepare the annual Chicken and Dumpling Birthday Supper for a long time friend.  He always requests the same thing for his birthday meal and I used a Fall theme for our table.


I love these plates which I purchased at Tuesday Morning a few years ago. The place settings feature turkeys, pheasants, elk, and mallards. The browns and oranges used are perfect for these beautiful plates.





The tablecloth has a muted color palette with different leaves with matching napkins.  The chargers are bronze color with Fall leaves around the edges.  The glassware was a gift from one of Sweet Harold's friend and they definitely added a touch of elegance to the table.


I purchased this hand blown glass vase in West Virginia years ago.  I purposely didn't add flowers because I wanted the unique beauty of the vase to be the star centerpiece.


I hope y'all enjoyed these pictures.  I LOVE Fall!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. I'm a glass fend. I love all colors of glass.

    ReplyDelete